- Budget to Diane or Michelle by 1/17.
- Exhibit company finalized - Valley Expo.
- Keynote ideas generated.
- Email initial info to Chapters by 1/31.
- Conference info on SHRM site by 1/31.
- Final budget to Committee by 2/3.
- Final budget to Council by 2/10.
- Keynote options presented at 2/14 mtg.
- Registration options by 2/14.
- Activity schedule by 2/14.
- Establish sponsorship opportunities by 2/14.
- Online registration proposals presented on 2/14.
- Learning tracks finalized by 2/14 (comp and benefits, etc.).
- Keynotes identified by 2/28.
- Sponsors from last year contacted by 2/28.
- Book vendor secured by 2/28.
- Exhibitor packet (advertising and sponsorship) sent out by 3/1.
- Publications "look" recommendations by 3/7.
- Keynotes confirmed by 3/31.
- Learning sessions RFPs screened by 3/31.
- Activity vendors and venues secured by 3/31.
- Get labels and email addresses by 3/31.
- Contact sponsorship, exhibitors, advertisers (month of April).
- Contact student chapters by 4/1.
- Contact professional volunteers by 4/1.
- Email camera-ready slicks to all Chapter Presidents/District Directors/At Large members and student chapters by 4/15.
- Personally contact exhibitors, sponsors, and advertisers by 4/30.
- Free conference certificates by 4/30.
- Food selection by 4/30.
- Choose breakout speakers by 4/30.
- Gather keynote bios by 4/30.
- Publications deadline - materials for registration mailing finalized by 5/1.
- Gather breakout speaker bios and session info by 5/31.
- Publications - first mailing goes out by 6/4.
- Speakers - remind that we need program materials by 7/15.
- 2nd mailing by 8/1.
- All ads turned in by 8/1.
- Press releases by 8/1.
- Confirm breakout room assignments by 8/15.
- Payments due from exhibitors and advertisers by 8/15.
- Confirm sponsors by 8/15.
- Outline signage needs by 8/30.
- Collect door prizes by 9/1.
- Program materials/CD's by 9/1.
- Food and beverage ordered by 9/14.
- Program to printer by 9/15.
- Registration preparation by 9/15.
- Conference evals finalized.
- Notification to attendees about evals. by 9/30.
- Food and bar for committee
- Conference 10/15 -17!!
- Post-conference celebration. Date TBD.
- Transition meeting - December 8, 2003