2005 State Conference Exhibitor Information Packet
2005 Wisconsin State SHRM Conference
Exhibitor Information Packet
Wednesday, September 28th – Friday, September 30th
(Click here to download a printable pdf of the Exhibitor Information Packet)
|Interested in Exhibiting? It is easy! Just follow two steps!
||Click here to Register Now!
||Click here to learn about working with Valley Expo, our Exhibit Company! Just enter your Company Name and then enter the Valley Expo Password greatevent.
Thank you for considering the opportunity to exhibit at the 2005 WI State SHRM Conference. Over 700 human resource professionals attend our conference from across the State of Wisconsin each year. This year’s conference is being held in Milwaukee, WI at the Midwest Airlines Center. The following should provide you with additional information about this exhibit opportunity:
Exhibit Hall Hours
|Wednesday, September 28th
||12 noon – 4:30 p.m.
||Exhibit Hall Set-up
||4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
||Exhibit Opening Night “Set Sail on Your Passport Adventure”
|Thursday, September 29th
||9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
||Exhibit Hall Open
||9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
||Morning break in the Exhibit Hall
||11:45 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
||Lunch with dessert being served in the Exhibit Hall
||2:15 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
||Afternoon break in the Exhibit Hall
||3:15 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
||Exhibit Hall tear down
This year’s theme is “Traveling the World.” We have chosen royal blue and white as the colors for the exhibit hall. The Exhibit Hall will be laid out with aisles reflecting different regions of the world.
Wednesday, September 28th
- Wednesday night’s kick-off will be called “Set Sail on Your Passport Adventure.”
This is also the time to start collecting business cards at your booth for your booth prize. You will be able to start drawing names of the winners on Wednesday night and throughout the day on Thursday. All winners’ name will be posted on a media screen listing the name of the winner and giving them directions to pick up their prize at your booth. If you don’t have all your winner(s) claim their prize, you may want to consider either sending it to them or dropping it off at their place of business after the conference.
Please note: This is the only method in which you can select someone’s business card to be a winner of the items at your booth.
Thursday, September 29th
- The Exhibit Hall opens up after the keynote on Thursday morning. During the day we will be having our morning and afternoon breaks with beverages and plenty of snacks. In addition, lunch with dessert stations will be served in the Exhibit Hall.
- Winners should continue to be drawn for booth prizes with their name posted on the media screen directing them to come to your booth to pick up their prize.
Friday, September 30th
- With the Exhibit Hall closing on Thursday, you are still welcome to attend the conference as a participant on Friday. Please note that your meal expense is not included in the exhibitor pricing. If you wish to attend breakfast or lunch on Friday you are more then welcome, just make sure to sign up. The pricing is listed below.
Wednesday night you are welcome to partake in the appetizers throughout the hall. There will also be two – three cash bars throughout the hall
As an exhibitor with each booth you purchase you will be provided with two lunches and two passes into the Thursday night event.
Lunch will be delivered to your booth during the first break out session between 10:30 a.m. and 11:45 a.m.
If you need additional meal packages besides the two provided on Thursday for lunch and Thursday Evening Event you can purchase them for:
- Thursday Lunch - $20 each
- Thursday Evening Event - $35 each
- Friday Breakfast and Lunch, plus keynotes $75 each
Valley Expo is our exhibit company this year. You will find the link to the Valley Expo customize web page in the exhibitor section on the conference page of the wishrm.org website. Please note this information will not be sent to you directly, but will be available right away on the website.
The Wisconsin Central District is in charge of your electrical/data/phone line needs for the Midwest Airlines Center. There will be an information sheet regarding how to sign up for this in the Valley Expo information.
Staffing of Your Booth
We ask that you take full responsibility for staffing your booth during all the hours the exhibit hall is open. The conference committee is not responsible for your booth or any items you have displayed or stored at your booth. So, please make sure to plan accordingly.
The cost of each exhibit booth is $715. Your 10x10 booth includes the following:
- One 8 foot skirted table
- Back and side drapes
- Two chairs
- Carpeted Exhibit Hall
- A sign with your business name
- Two sets of meal tickets (Wednesday and Thursday only)
If you would like to advertise in our conference program you can get additional information by going to wishrm.org and clicking on the 2005 WI State SHRM Conference Logo at the top of the web page. Once you are on the website click on “Advertising” section for additional information. Please note if you exhibit there is a 10% discount off of advertising based on the size ad you would like.
Sponsoring is an opportunity to maximize your firms exposure at the conference while demonstrating commitment to the HR profession. Sponsorship packages range from $500 to $10,000, with higher levels waiving booth and advertising costs. Our sponsors are also rewarded with preferred placement in the exhibit hall in addition to other recognition opportunities throughout the conference. If you are interested in sponsoring, please click on the sponsorship link during the registration process to be contacted by one of our Sponsorship Co-chairs.
Grand Door Prize Give-Away
An excellent way to receive recognition for your organization is to donate a prize for our Grand Door Prize Give-Away. We are asking that the value of these prizes be of a $100 value or greater. These door prizes will be given away during our event on Thursday evening. Winners will be selected from the prize drum that will be located in the Exhibit Hall Wednesday night and throughout the day on Thursday.
- Go to wishrm.org and click on the 2005 WI State SHRM Conference logo on the top of the web page. Once you are on the home page for the conference click on Exhibitors and then registration. This will walk you through a step-by-step process to register.
- Organizational ID (email address) & Password - Please realize that when you go to register as an exhibitor the email address of the person registering for your organization will become your user ID. In addition you will be asked to create a password for your organization. Take note of this information as it will your responsibility to keep up-to-date the names of the individuals from you organization that will be staffing the booth throughout the conference.
- Organization Single Point of Contact – To help facilitate communications for our exhibiting organization this year when you register on-line you will be asked to provide us with one point of contact for organization. All exhibitor updates and information will be forward to this one contact. This individual can be different from the individual who registers your organization on-line.
- You will also find a link to our hotels and a timeline for the conference called “Conference at a Glance, as well as information on conference attire, speaker, sponsorship, advertisement information. This site will continued to be updated until the conference, so make sure to mark it as a favorite and return to it often.
Thank you for your interest in the 2005 WI State SHRM Conference. We look forward to seeing you there. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact: