Are you ready to chart your course on an HR voyage? If so, then you won't want to miss the exciting voyage that is being planned at the 24th Annual Wisconsin SHRM State Conference in Appleton, WI. Your voyage will begin at the Radisson Paper Valley Hotel & Conference Center on Wednesday, October 6, 2010. While on your journey, you will be able to attend your choice of learning sessions containing the most up-to-date information on a wide range of topics. And of course, we have exciting activities and entertainment planned for you while en route. We will be pulling back into dock around 1:30 p.m. on Friday, October 8, 2010 where you and your HR colleagues will be parting from another great conference!
Attendee Registration is now closed.
Exhibitor Registration is now closed.
Speaker Registration is now closed.
|Thursday, October 7, 2010 • 8:00 a.m.
"Coloring Outside the Lines:
Chart Your Course to
Creativity and Innovation"
|Friday, October 8, 2010 • 12:00 p.m.
"Family Values & HR Practice:
Turning Idealistic Value Statements
Into a Talent Advantage"
A great lineup of topics and speakers are being planned.
Take a look at the Conference at a Glance for session information.
was e-mailed to you with other pertanent information recently. If you
didn't keep the e-mail another e-mail containing it will be sent out in the
• 3 Pre-Conference Sessions on Wednesday.
• 49 breakout Learning Sessions (75-minutes each) on Thursday & Friday.
• 6 Early Bird Sessions (3 on Thursday, and 3 on Friday).
• 1 Executive Session (on Friday)
• A great resource for gaining knowledge of HR related products on the market.
• With 95 different exhibitors, you will certainly find products of interest to you.
• It's a great opportunity to network with fellow HR colleagues.
• There will be lots of great food, beverages, and many great prizes given away!
• Wednesday, 10/6/10, become a 'Pirate of the Fox Cities' in the Exhibit Hall.
• Thursday, 10/7/10, from 5:00 - 6:30 p.m. indulge in heavy hors d'oeuvers
at the Port Royale Festival.
• Thursday, 10/7/10. at 6:30 - 9:30 p.m. enjoy live entertainment by Vic Ferrarri!
• Thursday, 10/7/10 at 7:45 p.m. don't miss the dessert that's in store for you.
• There are many planned activities, so plan now so you don't miss out!