Would you like to have a part in making the 2012 WI SHRM State Conference a total success? If so, we welcome and encourage you to volunteer in one of several areas throughout our three day conference. With just a small volunteer role from individuals like you, the conference will be a success!
A sampling of the areas in which we anticipate a need for volunteers are:
- Accommodations - Passing out exhibitor lunches and/or directing attendees during meal times
- Activities - Greet and direct attendees during Keynote Speakers or Thursday evening entertainment
- Bookstore - Assist with the SHRMStore
- Programming - Be an usher and/or introduce speakers during break-out sessions
- Registration - Assist with the registration process by working at the Attendee, Volunteer, and/or Exhibitor registration desks
Additional information will be available during the registration process. Attendee registration will go live by the end of June, 2012. However, if you have any questions or would like to discuss volunteer options in more detail, please contact: