The Registrar coordinates all registration activities for the annual State Conference, Leadership Conference and Legislative Conference. Registrar may assist Treasurer with financial affairs of the State Council.
Responsible To: Treasurer
- Develop and evaluate registration processes for all conferences sponsored by WI SHRM Council. Responsible for setting up RegOnline, applying payments, AR collection, coordinate refunds and develop metrics for the Treasurer after events are completed. Create attendee packages including name tags for attendees, volunteers, speakers and exhibitors. Will also prepare attendee lists as necessary and provide email lists for communication as well.
- Monitor and communicate chapter attendance policy as it relates to free attendance for conferences.
- Assist Treasurer with Revenue Share/Chapter Payout process after the State and Legislative Conferences are completed.
- Participate on the State Conference, Leadership Conference and Legislative conference committee planning meetings.
- May assist chair of the State Conference, Leadership Conference and Legislative conference on the day of event if necessary.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the Council Scorecard
- Assist in gathering 1099’s throughout the year.
- Work with the Secretary to ensure that there is a storage process for council materials.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Treasurer.
National SHRM membership in good standing required.
Serves a one-year term beginning the first day of January and ending the last day of December. May be re-elected for two additional terms for a total of three years.