State Council Nominations
Every year the WI State Council seeks dynamic, successful HR professionals to fill key positions on our State Council. The council would not be possible without the dedication and support of these volunteer leaders. Might this be you or a colleague? If you are interested or if you know an HR professional who might be, please consider an opportunity to become a volunteer leader - to help serve WI HR professionals, and advance the HR profession in our great state of Wisconsin.
- Apply today for open 2013 council positions!
- The Council Nomination Committee will review all applications for 2013, and considered applicants will be notified by January 1st, 2013.
- Approved members of the WI State Council for the upcoming year will be announced during the State Conference in October each year.
State Council Selection Criteria
- Commitment to membership and leadership roles in local or national SHRM
- Demonstrated Professional Leadership
- Prior Local Chapter Leadership experience and/or state conference experience preferred
State Council Application Process
- Candidates must either work for a company based in WI, or be a WI state resident.
- Applicants must include a resume
Positions that are open for 2012: (applications now being accepted)