1. As used in these Terms and Conditions, WI SHRM State Council shall mean WI State SHRM or its contractors.
2. This Site may be linked to other sites that are not maintained by WI State SHRM (“Linked Sites”). If you use any of the Linked Sites, you will leave this Site. WI State SHRM is not responsible for the content of the Linked Sites. Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement from WI State SHRM or that any Linked Site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of WI State SHRM. Linked Sites are for informational purposes only, and it is your responsibility to evaluate the content and usefulness of the Linked Sites. If you decide to visit any of the Linked Sites, you do so at your own risk, and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements.
3. WI State SHRM presents the material and Promotional Material (as hereinafter defined) on this Site as a service to its customers and other Internet users. WI State SHRM makes no commitment to update the Site content or materials. Any unauthorized downloading or distribution of any copyrighted material from this Site or from Linked Sites, without the copyright owner's permission, is strictly prohibited.
4. This Site and the materials contained in this Site are copyrighted, protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions, and provided for lawful purposes only. WI State SHRM reserves all rights under these laws, and except as specifically permitted below, modifying, copying, distributing or using for any purpose the materials contained in this Site is strictly prohibited.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, WI State SHRM may make available certain copyrighted materials, including but not limited to photographs and marketing materials (collectively the “Promotional Materials”) to certain users of the Site for marketing and promotional purposes. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time. WI State SHRM shall retain at all times ownership of and all intellectual property rights to the Promotional Material.
Unless otherwise indicated, all marks displayed on WI State SHRM‘s Site are subject to the trademark rights of WI State SHRM. Any use of our trademarks, tradenames, and logos in which WI State SHRM, its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, and licensors, do business is strictly prohibited absent WI State SHRM’s prior written consent. In addition, the names, trade names, and trademarks of third parties that appear on this Site are proprietary to their respective owners and may be used only with their express permission.
5. WI State SHRM makes no warranty or representation of any kind as to (i) the accuracy, completeness, reliability, use of or the results of the use of the materials, promotional materials, and linked sites, (ii) the availability for use of any copyrighted, trademarked or proprietary materials of third parties that may appear on this site, (iii) whether site service will be uninterrupted or error-free, or (iv) whether any materials or promotional materials available on or accessible through the site are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses, or other harmful components. You acknowledge that reliance on any such materials, promotional materials and linked sites shall be at your sole risk. WI State SHRM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, but without obligation, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the site. WI State SHRM may make any other changes at any time without notice to the site, the materials, or promotional materials described in the site.
Without limiting the foregoing, this site and the materials and promotional materials available on or accessible through this site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, noninfringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This exclusion of implied warranties may not apply to you to the extent that applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties.